Meet Our Dolls

Meet Our Dolls
Click image to Meet Our Dolls! Contact us at: thesavagedollblog@gmail.com

Thursday, September 24, 2015

Doll-size Halloween Decorations to make!

Print off these images or draw and color your own!
OR, you can look for FREE PRINTABLE online and create your own.

Be sure to cut the attached tab as part of each piece.

You will need some thread or string, glue or tape and scissors

 Cut out your printables.  Remember to cut out the tab too!

Fold the tabs toward the back, 

A dab of glue or tape. 

Fold the tab over the thread or string attaching the printable to your garland.

AND DECORATE!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Really cute! I love making bunting and a free printable is perfect!

Brenda and Sophie said...

Me too! I was getting rady to run tot he craft store for decorations and thought, "hey I can make some!" And there ya go!

I'm glad you like them.

Flo said...

Very cute! I'm like you, my first thought is to look for some and then it's facepalm/slap to the head! I found some cool stuff at the thrift stores too, my girls are just about set.

Brenda and Sophie said...

Oooh, I can't wait to see what you found!