Meet Our Dolls

Meet Our Dolls
Click image to Meet Our Dolls! Contact us at: thesavagedollblog@gmail.com

Saturday, August 20, 2016

Emma


Go away Missy Poo I'm sleeping....zzz
BARK!

 What time is it?
8:39...yawn.

 OH MY GOSH!  I'M LATE!!!!

AHH!  I'm late!  I'm late! School starts in 10 minutes!

 No time for a bath! Just comb and brush!

Where's my toothpaste?   
Oh never mind HURRY!

This doesn't match!  It doesn't matter! Where's my other shoe?!

 
 Hi Molly!  
I'm late!!!

What can I make for my lunch fast!?

 Emma? Slow down, What are you late for?

 What is all the ruckus? I was sleeping.
Grace!  Molly! Why aren't you ready for school?!?

........(long pause)........

Emma, it's Saturday.

What was that about Molly?
First week of Middle School anxiety?

zzzzzzz
bark!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad it was only a bad dream! :)
Fawn

Brenda and Sophie said...

Thanks Fawn! Emma was relieved to find out she could go back to bed! I have had those days once in awhile when you think you've overslept.

Flo said...

So cute! Reminds me of when my husband worked weird shifts. I came home from work at 6:00 PM one night and for some reason he thought it was 6:00 AM and that he'd slept in. I thought it was funny because I came in carrying shopping bags!

Anonymous said...

What a nightmare for poor Emma. Glad she woke up and realized there was the opportunity to go back to bed.
Marion

Anonymous said...

I love the fact that it was only a dream. School for Emma will start soon enough. Good luck in middle school.
Marilyn

Julie Ann Newman said...

Maybe she could wake up in an hour and watch Saturday morning cartoons!

Brenda and Sophie said...

@Flo - I know what you mean, my husband and i both used to work strange shifts and every once in awhile we'd have that same thing happen. It's a relief to realize you can go back to sleep.

Brenda and Sophie said...

@Marion - Emma was relieved, she slept in til 11:30!!

Brenda and Sophie said...

@Marilyn - Thanks, all the big girls are excited to start Middle School, but also a little nervous.

Brenda and Sophie said...

@Julie - Emma did catch a few cartoons after she finally woke up! In the future we can watch cartoons ALL day on Saturday, not just the mornings, but sadly there is no "Bugs Bunny, Road Runner Show". sigh