Meet Our Dolls

Meet Our Dolls
Click image to Meet Our Dolls! Contact us at: thesavagedollblog@gmail.com

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

What's new in Georgia?

Savannah Ann update!

" Hello everyone, It's Savanna Ann here!  I just wanted to let you know what Sina and I have been up to here in PTC.  Most days start right here in the kitchen, or as we like to call it, "Sina's Cocina!""

 "We always like to have some fresh flowers on the counter to brighten our day."

"And of course Sina and I like to start our day with coffee...

and maybe a little light reading."

 "After our chores are done we have to go for our workout.  
It's important to take care of ourselves and get plenty of exercise."

"Then it's time for lunch (my favorite time of day)  
Aunt Sina and I love Japanese and Thai food!
Today we had Sushi!"

"Well, that's all for today.  We sure miss y' all in California and hopefully we'll see you soon!"

Love,
Savannah Ann

No comments: