Meet Our Dolls

Meet Our Dolls
Click image to Meet Our Dolls! Contact us at: thesavagedollblog@gmail.com

Sunday, August 10, 2014

American Boy Colonial Costume


Sophie and I were thinking we should have a colonial dress ball for the dolls.
 BUT!  Martin had nothing to wear!
So, I created a pattern starting with a basic shirt pattern and VOILA!
Pretty happy with the results.




 
I may add the pattern I created if I get enough requests.
It is pretty rough right now.
So, check back for anything new.






2 comments:

Flo said...

Wow, you could have fooled me, I never would have guessed that was from a shirt pattern. Very nice!

Brenda and Sophie said...

Yes, I started with a tee shirt pattern and lengthened it to make a Punjabi dress. I tweaked this by opening it in front instead of the back and that was the jacket. Pajama bottom pattern shortened for the pants.