Meet Our Dolls

Meet Our Dolls
Click image to Meet Our Dolls! Contact us at: thesavagedollblog@gmail.com

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Where are Amy & Layla?


Hmm, I wonder where Amy & Layla are?

 Hi Jess, I'm looking for Amy & Layla, have you seen them?
No, Maybe Molly or Nellie know?

No, we haven't seen them, check with Grace she and Jose were going to play dolls.

We asked them to play but they said they were busy.

No, I've been catching up on my email.

Hmm, now where's Martin?

Hi Beth, Hi Elle, have you seen Amy & Layla.
Oh, yeah they are watching a movie with Martin.

There you are! Are you ready to read a book....
(no response - movie sounds)
Hello?

Looks like we have 2 more Potter Heads.



2 comments:

Flo said...

The world can always use more Potter heads! (It's a Muggle thing, you'd never understand LOL)

Brenda and Sophie said...

Hehehe, I think you are right.